Tuesday 23 December 2008

'Beautiful Doll'

This beautiful doll is the centre piece of 'The Doll Bag'. I bought her on the flea market together with an other doll. The lady I bought it from, told me she had bought the dolls in France. She also said that she had a bag full of these dolls. She promised me to bring the dolls to the next flea market. But I never saw the lady again! So it has become a rather rare doll and a very special bag!

Dit mooie popje vormt het midden stuk van de 'Doll Bag'. Ik kocht haar op de vlooien markt samen met nog een ander popje. De vrouw van wie ik het popje kocht vertelde dat ze de popjes in Frankrijk had gekocht en dat ze er een zak vol van had. Ze beloofde mij, ze met de volgende vlooienmarkt mee te brengen. Ik zag de vrouw echter nooit terug. Daarom is het een vrij zeldzaam popje geworden en wel een heel bijzondere tas!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment